Prepare NOW with an Emergency Ready Profile
The Best Way to Reduce Business Interruption Following a Disaster is to Plan For it NOW.
As many as 50% of businesses may never recover following a disaster, according to the latest industry research. Of the businesses that survive, the overwhelming majority of them had a preparedness plan in place. Pre-planning can serve as an insurance policy aimed at peace of mind. By developing a SERVPRO Emergency READY Profile (ERP) for your business, you minimize business interruption by having an immediate plan of action. Knowing what to do and what to expect in advance is the key to timely mitigation and can help minimize how water and fire damage can affect your business.
This is what is covered in our Emergency Ready Profile (ERP)
- A no-cost assessment of your facility
- A concise Profile Document that contains only critical information needed in the event of an emergency
- A guide to help you get back into your building following a disaster
- Establishes SERVPRO of Wheaton / Glen Ellyn / Lisle as your disaster mitigation and restoration provider
- Identification of the line of command for authorizing work to begin
- Provides Facility details such as shut-off valve locations, priority area, and priority contact information
Preparation is a key component for making it through any size disaster, whether it’s a small water leak, a large fire, or an area flood. The best time for planning for such events is not when the event happens, but well before it happens. No one ever plans on a disaster, but you can plan for it. Call SERVPRO of Wheaton / Glen Ellyn / Lisle at 630-384-1040.