We Provide Commercial Water Damage Restoration
A dripping faucet or a leaking water pipe can be costly for business owners if left unrepaired. Water can seep under floors, into drywall and cause harm to the building structure over time. The longer water is left to stand and permeate surfaces, the higher the cost of repairs. SERVPRO of Wheaton / Glen Ellyn / Lisle want business owners to know that our highly trained technicians can respond quickly to mitigate the damage and manage the restoration project through to its completion. Here are a few questions that we ask when you call us. These questions will help us determine what equipment and resources to bring:
- Your business name and contact information
- Your insurance information (if applicable)
- The street address of the water-damaged business
- When did the flooding or water damage occur?
- What caused the water damage (if known)?
- Is there electricity available (on-site)?
SERVPRO of Wheaton / Glen Ellyn / Lisle professionals are available 24 hours a day to respond to water damage emergencies, large or small. Call us today at (630) 384-1040 to find out about our water cleanup and restoration services.