Restoring Your Wheaton/Glen Ellyn/Lisle Commercial Property After A Disaster Event
Disaster damage events at Wheaton commercial properties are often complex with numerous issues that require a knowledgeable and flexible response. Whether we’re dealing with a relatively small water cleanup scenario or a large scale explosion event, we work quickly to assess each unique situation and isolate the damaged area. In many instances, normal operations can continue in a temporary space while we restore your facility.
Restoring Commercial Properties Presents Unique Challenges
Our professionals are trained to be mindful of legal and environmental concerns and strive to fully restore the damaged area while working within your budgetary constraints. We understand that every hour spent cleaning up is an hour of lost revenue and productivity. So when an emergency situation arises in your business, give us a call and we’ll be there fast with the help you need.
About SERVPRO of Wheaton/Glen Ellyn/Lisle
SERVPRO of Wheaton/Glen Ellyn/Lisle specializes in the cleanup and restoration of commercial and residential property after a water damage event. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- CMT - Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist
- IICRC Certified Firm
- SRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program